LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday 18 November 2011

Widgets

LUKISAN 3-D TERBESAR DI DUNIA


HUNDREDS of new records have been broken on Guinness World Records Day - including this one for the world's largest 3D painting. The incredible artwork shows what looks like a waterfall cascading into a deep chasm - but the picture is just a chalk image painted onto the streets of Canary Wharf, London.


Want a thrilling and exciting getaway? Or would you like to trek to a place of tranquility right in the heart of the country and get in touch with Mother Nature? [Clicks here for details]



Comments
1 Comments

1 ulasan:

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Also visit my webpage ... ford ranger

LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES AT CBOX